I try to contact Biomedis, but get no response.

Специалист компании ответит на все вопросы связанные с работой прибора БИОМЕДИС

Модератор: Admin

I try to contact Biomedis, but get no response.

Сообщение Martin 15 янв 2011, 10:27

Hello,
I have tried to contact Biomedis in Moscow on email and phone since late December 2010, but don't get a response.
My emails are not answered, and I never get a reply on the phone. I would be grateful if someone in the company can
contact me. Thank you, Martin, Norway
Martin

Re: I try to contact Biomedis, but get no response.

Сообщение Delta Man 15 янв 2011, 14:26

Martin, may be you dial wrong numbers? Wrong codes?Wrong e-mails?
Try to contact the office via skype, for instance...
Dmitry
Delta Man

Сообщение Martin 15 янв 2011, 15:16

Hi Dmitry,
Thanks for your response. I have both tried to contact the company through their contact section on http://biomedis.ru/contact.php
and also sent two emails to info@biomedis.ru and also used phone number given on their website but get no answer.
I hope they will see me here on the forum, and return to me in email. I don't have their Skype address.

Thanks,
Martin,
Norway
Martin

Сообщение Delta Man 15 янв 2011, 22:31

Dear Martin,
try to contact Mikhail Akvilyanov via skype. Akvilyanov his skype is.
I don't know if he speaks English but you can give it a try and use google translator after all.
Sad to hear that they don't reply by e-mail and stuff like that, but give it a try via skype. Should you still fail then I'll try to remind Mikhail of your issue. By the way, what is it? What is your question to Biomedis?

Regards,
Dmitry
Delta Man

Сообщение Martin 15 янв 2011, 22:46

Dear Dmitry,
Thank you for your help. I basically asked for information in English about their product in my emails,
since I could be interested in testing/buying their products, and also have been working with natural medical products
for many years.
Thanks,
Martin
Martin

Сообщение Delta Man 16 янв 2011, 21:56

Martin,
I don't kno wif Biomedis has the info in English, but you can take all materials from their web and get them translated anyways. I actually specialize in translations.
But if you need basic translation you can always use the online translators!
Simply use google translator and all should be clear.
If you have some more questions contact me via e-mail: 31000@bk.ru

Dmitry
Delta Man

Сообщение dragon 05 мар 2011, 19:41

The same problem ...I sent email in 15th January and no answer.Even if I made by mistake an order for Universal,nobody replies to me after confirmation email.I have two questions:1.If I call that telephone number from website ,will be somebody able to understand english?
2.How I can be sure after payment by Western Union and MTCN code sending to Biomedis by email , somebody will reply and afterthat I will receive the unit ordered ?At this moment,it seems office has some problems with clients( no communication).Perhaps ,somebody is kind and tell them these issues and ,if it possible ,I will get an authorized answer.Thank you!
dragon

Сообщение milarus 08 мар 2011, 20:58

Hello,Martin!
At present in stock in St Petersburg we have Universal -650 dollars and programmers for them-for free.
Previously programmers were sold at the price of 200$ and now they are for free,because they organize the promo-action before the launching the new company- VIm Group.

I will be always glad to help you
Ludmila
milarus

Вернуться в Вопросы по работе прибора БИОМЕДИС